Monday, February 17, 2014

3 Christian Audio Books that have changed my life

Besides the bible, there are three different Christian "audio books" (which you can also get in hard-copy),  that have had such profound messages, and have impacted my everyday living.

I would recommend any of them to you, to inspire you to live your best life for God. :)

The cool thing about these books too, is that all of them were given or lent to me by Christian friends. It had lifted them up so much in their lives- that they felt inspired to lend or give me a copy... how's that for God's spirit working through people?

So, just as my 3 different Christian friends inspired me to take a listen or read one of these books (or audio books), I would encourage you to do the same. They will help increase your faith and help form better habits too.

Here they are....




 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment