Monday, March 4, 2013

Galaxies

 



I dunno what it is about seeing beautiful pictures of stars and galaxies.  The first thing that comes to mind is Owl City's music, weird I know.

Owl City has a couple songs about the universe, and even if yes, he is singing about stars, he uses the analogy of the cosmos to sing about how we should walk as Christians.

Check out a couple of Owl City lyrics:

"Fill the darkest night, with a brilliant light,
'cause it's time for you to shine.
Brighter than a shooting star, so shine no matter where you are."
- From the song Shooting Star

And...

"Dear God, I was terribly lost
When the galaxies crossed
And the sun went dark.
Dear God, You're the only North Star
I would follow this far."

-From the song Galaxies

Ok, how can we not think of Own City when we hear about stars and galaxies?  I told ya! =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment