Monday, October 24, 2011

ARRRRRRGOS!


October 21st was SU Sportz "Real Deal Family Night" with the Toronto Argos! LIFE 100.3 listeners were on hand, along with tons of church groups and Christian schools from all across Ontario. I was blessed to be able to take my own family: here I am with my kids BJ (6) and Esther (3), and Jason the Argonaut. I'm not sure how old he is, but the Argonauts franchise has been around for 138 years...so he may be older than the three of us combined!



Despite a near-epic 4th quarter comeback attempt, the Argos came up short in the end, losing 31-24 to the Eskimoes. But the best part of the night was the post-game event, where we heard testimonies from several Toronto Argonaut players and had the opportunity to meet them for pictures and autographs. Not only that, but I was able to say hello to my favourite CFL player of all time - Argo legend Michael "Pinball" Clemons!

It was a memorable event - thanks to all LIFE listeners who came out to cheer on the Argos and enjoy a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment