Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Warm thoughts for a Cold Season - My Top 10 Fave Beaches

As much as I love the snow for Skiing and Snowboarding,
the cold makes me reminisce of warm beaches!

So, I thought I'd compile my list of TOP 10 fave beaches around the world, that Ive travelled to, that I recommend you check out (if you like to travel too).

Other than my local fave's like Johnsons Beach in Barrie and Leonards Beach in Innisfil;
I've included a pic of each one of my favorite beaches.

Notice the different shades of blue each beach has- these pictures are very accurate as to the color of the water that you can expect at all these beaches.

I've also written what's-so-awesome about them....

1. Smiths Cove- CAYMAN ISLANDS
Whats so great about it: The tropical fish as soon as you step in



2. Cayo Santa Maria - CUBA
Whats so great about it: Super Calm Crystal water




3. Boracay- PHILIPPINES
Whats so great about it: Tons of Beachfront Restaurants and Shopping!




4. Waikiki- HONOLULU, HAWAII
Whats so great about it: You can take surfing lessons, plus the view of Diamondhead Volcano!



5. Bondi Beach - SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Whats so great about it: A beach within a busy city!



6. Paradise Beach - MYKONOS, GREECE
Whats so great about it: Camping & Walking along the cliffs for scenic ocean views!




7. Kekaa Point (Black Rock) - MAUI, HAWAII
Whats so great about it: The snorkling- its free!  Oh, and whale watching too!




8. Nice - FRANCE
Whats so great about it: Stone Beaches make it feel like a hot stone massage!




9. Cultus Lake- Chilliwack (45 mins west of VANCOUVER)
Whats so great about it: Mountains at the Beach!



10. South Beach- MIAMI
Whats so great about it- Aqua Blue Waters that remind you of being in Cancun!




Isnt God SO Good for creating such beautiful beaches... I think so! Have a Warm Christmas Season!

1 comment:

  1. The stone beaches of Nice are awesome! They just seem to mold to your body when you stretch out. THey are so smooth and really very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete