Monday, March 9, 2015

Funniest Jobs & Job Interviews You've Ever Had

I'm sure everyone can look back at their resume,
and pick out a few unique  jobs that they've held once in their life...
I've got a few!

And I'm talking about paid jobs, not volunteer ones.
What were they for you?

Here's a list of my Top 7 Most Unique Paid Jobs I've held:

(These are the ones I typically don't mention on my resume, unless asked...)

1. Extra Actress in a Vampire Movie
2. Music Bingo Host
3. Shoe Salesperson
4. Retail Associate for Men's Clothing Store
5. Wedding Emcee & DJ
6. Spanish Professional Telephone Greeter/Voice Prompt Recordings
7. Voice Inside Talking Children's Doll  (yes, I got paid to do this)

How about funny job interviews that you've been on, but you Never got the job?
I've had a few of those in my lifetime as well.
And to be honest, Im kind of thankful that they "passed" on me,
and gave the job to somebody else...

1. Donut shop drive-thru job
2. Door To Door Knives and Cutlery Salesperson
3. Radio Station Mascot

Knowing I've been interviewed for some strange and funny jobs,
and have worked a few unique ones,
makes me all the more thankful for the cool job I have at Life 100.3 today!

What are YOUR most unique jobs and job interviews that you've experienced? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment