Monday, November 10, 2014

Sister Love :)




Every so often, like once in a blue moon, I get to spend time with my sisters:
Sanna and Nicky. 

We eat delicious food and do our nails, and have girl times. :)

We all work different professions: I'm in broadcasting, my one sister is in telecommunications,
and the other is a teacher.

I live in Barrie, the other lives in Vancouver, and the other in Kelowna.

We grew up in a mixed-family. I used to live with my dad in the Philippines, but he passed
away when I was little. My mom is now married to my step dad, so I have 2 sisters.

Big family, and we all love each other.

Sanna and I used to be on the volleyball team together in elementary.

Nicky and I were shopping buddies in high school.

People always give us a funny look whenever we said that we're sisters, because we look so different.

But the bond we have for our family is true and awesome!

Might seem complicated for some- but for us, its the norm. :)

And our Mom and Dad (my stepdad) have been married for over 20 years!

Just thankful that God has blessed us with a sense of family friendship, love, and acceptance.

And of course, am so happy whenever I get to hang out with my sisters for "girl-time"...
even if its only once in a while.  Thankful for the good times...  Miss them lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment